96-Well Devices and Accessories
EquaVAP™ 96-, 54- and 24-Well Blowdown Evaporators
- Rapidly evaporates common organic solvents (0-100LPM)
- Internal flow equalizers - distributes equal output across all needle ports to ensure even and symmetrical evaporation.
- Stainless Steel Needle Tips - long term robust use, sturdy, wide solvent compatibilities
- Step-down Height Adjustment - offers positive repeatable height positions
- Stand Alone - simple to operate, connects to Nitrogen supply and standard socket
- Small Footprint (8 base) - fits into small glove boxes and standard fume hoods
96-Well Bead Dropper
• Holds up to 1,000 beads
• Fill up to 10 collection plates before reloading
• Drops one agitator bead into each of the 96 wells simultaneously
• Increases efficiency - reduces prep time
• 100% accuracy - no missed wells, no double-up
• For beads up to 5/32 (0.15625)
See it in Action!
Click to Watch Video
|NEW! Collection Plate Templates
for 96-Well Collection Plates
• Provides easy identification of each well
• Reusable made of lightweight aluminum
• Low cost
Alpha-Numeric Template (A.N.T.), Purple
Letters A-H in the upper left corners
Numbers 1-12 in the lower right corners
Numeric Template, Green
Numbers only 1-96 in the lower right corners
Reduces manual errors
Customizable: highlight a single well or an entire row or column
Perfect for cluster tubes and glass inserts
Selective illumination to accomodate light sensitive reagents
Foot pedal control for easy, hands-free navigation
The LightOne Illuminator is a compact, bench top pipetting aid for enhanced visualization of 96-well plates. It provides illumination of specific wells during dispensing and, as a stand-alone device, requires no computer interface. The illumination may be advanced manually or automatically using a user-defined time interval. It reduces errors associated with manual pipetting into 96-well plates and increases the confidence of the operator in delivering the correct reagent or sample to the intended well.
For Real Time PCR
No bleaching of fluorescent dyes
Same functions as the LightOne Illuminator
|Full vertical/horizontal functionality!
Four directional arrows give you full control over the LightOne Illuminator!
Illuminate partial rows or columns easily!
|Pause it! Press Go or any directional arrow to pause, then press again to resume using the LightOne!|
Click here for more information and videos
USB interface, or use as stand-alone device
Dedicated for high throughput assay development
Pinpoint your well with the click of two buttons
Quickly identify and select the area you want to pipette
Reduce sample and reagents
Comes with foot pedal
The LightOne Pro also comes with a 512mb flash drive which contains preloaded templates as well as converters to convert your Excell .csv files to template files.
Lighting Up Groups of Wells Simultaneously (pdf)
Browse Mode Tips: Quickly Toggle to Your Template (pdf)
Online Template Generator
Power cord comes with changeable heads
Measures a mere 20.5 x 12 cm
Fits in the palm of your hand
Direct light provides better viewing for picking colonies, ELISA,
cell viability and stained gel
Features three light intensities: Low, Medium and High!
The ViewOne Lablite is a portable lighting device used to illuminate your samples. It has a retainer around the edges to keep petri dishes and collection plates in place. The light panel stays consistently cool, even after hours of use. It is also water resistant, and features three different light intensities.
Compact and portable, the ViewOne Indexer provides illumination of your 96-well plates. The transparent template helps you keep track of individual samples, and two interchangeable stands make viewing easy and comfortable.
(2) 96-Well Template Transparencies